Wednesday, April 27, 2011

M-O-M



I made this card for the Splitcoast CAS116 challenge - the Artist's Rule of 3. CAS stands for Clean and Simple and I gotta tell ya it doesn't get much simpler than this. Background paper and one stamp and Bam....you're done. The paper is from Hobby Lobby and the stamp is from Stamps N More. I got the inspiration for the design and colors from a lady's Easter outfit at church. She had a black and white jacket on similar to this background paper and a touch of lime green with a shell underneath the jacket and earrings. It was so pretty and just stood out to me and as I kept looking at it I saw this card come to mind. Isn't it funny where you get your inspiration sometimes?


Daily Pondering: I am the Good Shepherd. I know my sheep... and my sheep know me. John 10:14-15


You have a God who hears you, the power of love behind you, the Holy Spirit within you, and all of heaven ahead of you. If you have the Shepherd you have grace for every sin, direction for every turn, a candle for every corner, and an anchor for every storm. You have everything you need. ~Max Lucado~

No comments: