Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hippity Hoppity




I just love this Bunny Stamp from Paper Inspirations. I actually love all of their stamps. They are so pretty and just pop once they are colored. I made these cards to send to my girlfriends for Easter this year. I had a different layout in my mind but as usual it didn't work out on the actual card so I had to improvise with the background paper. I still like how they turned out but still not my first choice of layout. I colored the rabbit with Prisma pencils and then blended with Gamsol. I went around the edges with a Gold Leaf Pen and I added a little scoring on the top and bottom of each card to add a little something extra.

Stamp: Paper Inspirations, Ink: Making Memories Sepia, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Designer Paper: Paper Inspirations from Hobby Lobby, Technique: Prisma Colors and Gamsol


















No comments: