Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Chicky

What a cute little chick-a-dee. I made these for the kids in my neighborhood. I'm the crazy lady down the street that they all like to come see and hang out with. Now don't get confused...I'm not the crazy "cat" lady down the street just the crazy lady. I was never blessed with children and so I have to spoil everybody elses. We have fun and hopefully I am teaching them some things that they will remember for the rest of their lives. I try to teach them about right and wrong and build their character. They don't get away with much when they are down at my house but we still have lots of fun. Kids just need someone to listen to them and give them attention and most people shoo them away and tell them to go play or watch TV. Well about the card...this was a dollar stamp from Michaels several years ago and the rest is just designer paper from Hobby Lobby of course.

Daily Ponderings: Whosoever receiveth one of such children in my name, receiveth me....Mark 9:37 Children are very precious to God and they should be precious to us. Treat them with the respect they deserve and don't look at them as a nuisance. Spend quality time with them for they are our future and must be taught morals and values. Lack of character and morals is why our nation is in the mess it is in. Let's make a difference!

No comments: