Friday, June 10, 2011

Decisions! Decisions!

Not sure what kind of card this is going to end up being, so for now I am just going to leave it blank.  I always have a hard time coming up with manly cards and I was playing around with the direct to paper technique and thought this truck would look cool on here.  So for now I'm just going to leave it blank and will decide if it's going to be a birthday, thank you, get well or just because card when the need arises.  On the direct to paper technique you just simply directly apply your ink pad to the paper.....duh!  Hence the name direct to paper...lol  Extremely simple and very fast card and now I have a man card ready to go...whoop whoop.  Enjoy your weekend.  I am going to Dublin, Texas to the 120th Dr Pepper Anniversary.  First let me say that I am a Coca Cola addict and I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get any there...sniff sniff  It will be something different to do though and should be pretty cool. Not weather wise of course....cool as in fun.  Should be close to 100 degrees so not looking forward to that at all. They go all out and are having lots of activities.  They even change the city limit signs to read Dr. Pepper, Texas for this week.....now that's pretty sweet.  We should get to take a tour of the plant and can't wait to visit the gift shop I bet they have a bunch of old timey stuff in there.  Anyway if I survive the heat it should be fun.  I may have to smuggle in a coke but we will see.  Happy Weekend! I thought it would never get here!

Daily Ponderings:  If life gives you lemmons, squeeze the juice into a water gun and squirt other people in the eyes.  Definitely something to ponder right???? lol

No comments: