Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Told ya so

Wow, I'm trying really really hard to get this blog up and running. I told you this might take a while. I have been computer shopping and for someone that is not a whiz this is not fun for me. I have also been playing with my header to try to move my text and can't figure that out either. What in the heck was I thinking trying to start a blog in the first place, much less without the proper equipment? Oh well, I have great confidence that I will conquer and become an efficient blogger soon, complete with downloaded pictures and everything. Of course I may be on crazy medication by then but regardless, I will have conquered. I am sure of it because I am just stubborn enough to not let it beat me. Hang with me as I figure all of this out and please keep checking back to see my progress.

No comments: