Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Boy

Finally! I have been trying to upload for a week and evidently blogger was having issues or my end was having issues or something. I tried every day at different times and nothing would upload. Oh well now it has. This is a card I made for a guy birthday. The orange background paper is from K1 & Co and not sure about the retro one. They both came from Hobby Lobby though. The Happy Birthday to you is a stamp from Penny Black and I matted it and mounted it with pop dots. The Dew Drops are clear. Very simple card but colors work for a guy and not too fufuey. I'm going to be going on vacation next week so not sure if I'm going to have time to upload any more cards before I go but I should have some ready when I get back. Happy Day!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

That's a great guy b-day card! Love the pattern stamp used on the left side of the card.