Thursday, April 17, 2008

Roses Roses Everywhere

This one was fun. I'm working on my masking abilities. I used only one color of ink. I stamped the center rose first and masked. Then I taped off the Happy Birthday sections with Eclipse tape and stamped roses in remaining spots. Colored them in with Colorbox Chianti Ink and a duster until I reached the desired shade. Then I moved the tape over to cover up the rose sections and stamped my Happy Birthday sentiments and dusted with same color only lighter. Then removed tape and center mask and went over whole picture with same color again. This was so large though that it didn't leave me much to do with embellishing the rest of the card. This was alot of fun and my masking abilities have improved a little.

Size: 5 x 7; Ink: Colorbox Chianti; Stamps: Stamp Camp, Unknown HB; Paper: The Paper Studio; Embellishments: Brads, Velvet Ribbon, Eclipse Tape

No comments: