Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mother's Day Birdies



You should be able to click on each picture to make it larger if needed. These are my three little birdies that I have been playing with. I have been practicing my Prisma coloring. I will never be as good as Lori but maybe I will at least learn how to stay inside the lines....LOL This stamp is from Stamp Camp and is one of those that is hard to see the detail until you start coloring it and then you can tell a branch from a leaf from a bird. I promise before you begin coloring it all runs together and is very hard to see the image. As you can tell they all turned out different. Overall though I am pleased with the results. I stamped the middle one with Brown ink and think that ended up being my favorite one. The Happy Mother's Day was $1 stamp from Michaels and I chalked the flowers and leaves to add a little bit of color to it. I hope the Mom's that get these cards enjoy them.
Size: A6; Stamps: Stamp Camp, $1 bin Michaels; Ink: Memoreis Black, Brown; Accessories: Ribbon, Prismas, Gamsol, Brad, Word Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Chalks




No comments: