Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two Challenges in One!


Two challenges in one! Wow! Well I am finally getting to play with all of the other stampers over on Splitcoast. However, I don't get to play as timely as most of them do. Most of my challenges are a week behind...but oh well at least I am getting to play. This card fits the Faux Cloisonne' and SC171 challenges. The heart is gold embossed on a magazine pic to give it the Cloisonne look. Click here if you are like me and have no clue what that is. I added stickles around the oval and under the word kind. Kind is also gold embossed and the velvet ribbon was added for foof. Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon!
Size: A2; Stamps: SU! Always, Baroque Motif; Ink: Versa Mark; Paper: Paper Studio; Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Copper Stickles, Velvet Ribbon, Gold Leaf Pen

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

That's really cool!