Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeling Better Flowers

I first ran my ink pad across the square on one side. (I saw this on someone's blog but forgot whos...sorry) Anyway then I stamped the flowers but they needed something else so I drew the border around it and BAM...it really finished them off.  Same thing with the green polkadot paper...it needed a little something else so I drew a border around it as well.  After I finished the card it still was missing something so I added the three brads and I think it was just the touch it needed to complete it.  I wasn't too fond of this card at first but the more that I look at it the more I fall in love with the outcome....Hope you like it too.

Daily Ponderings:  Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night? Job 35:10
Do you have a song in your heart today? Or has it ceased?  When your days and nights are dark and full of worry God will give you a song in your heart.  One of my favorite song lyrics is "Don't let the song go out of your heart, no matter how dark the day.  Don't let the song go out of your heart, your troubles will soon fade away."  Give your worries to Jesus and let Him replace them with a song. 

1 comment:

Grace Baxter said...

This probably isn't the place to ask you, but someone on the Cricut message board told me that you have a list of phrases that are on the various cartridges. If so, would you please tell me how I can get a copy of that list? Thank you.

Grace
http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com