Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh boy!

Hey guess what?  It's a boy! This is for my Texas Ranger liason that I met last year when my Dad got to throw out the first pitch...I should post pics of that shouldn't I?  It was the best ever.  Anyway Nick and his wife are having their first child any day now, so I made this card to send to them.  I hope they like it.  They are going to be awesome parents.  I stamped the teddy bear on blue and white checked paper as did the hand and footprints.  The letters were some that I have had for a long time and I just faux stitched them to add some oomph to them and make them stand out.  I also added faux stitching around the bear and the denim paper.  I guess I better hurry up and get this and his present in the mail.  Congrats Nick!  I pray your little boy is born safe and healthy with baseball in his genes.

Daily Ponderings:  ....I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19b

Do you feel as though you are wondering around in the wilderness?  Is your life thirsting for something more while you are in the desert place?  Does life seem all screwed up and have your dreams been crushed?  Sometimes life doesn't always go the way we have it planned out in our minds and when it doesn't sometimes it can cause great frustration, heartache and even hopelessness.  May I encourage you today that if your days seem dark and your life has been turned upside down, please ask God for help and He will make a way through that wilderness that you are wondering around in and He will provide water while you are in the desert.  Let God make a way and allow Him to make the changes in your life and you will have joy again soon.  You might have to skip over to plan B or even C but if you allow God to help He will and I promise you He will make a way.....in His time!  Don't give up!  Keep going forward!
My prayers are going out to all that have been affected by these horrific storms.

No comments: