Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quick Birthday
















So I was playing around and thought I would try embossing my whole card after I glued my flowers down and I really like that effect.  It adds just enough oomph to the card that gives that little extra pizazz.  It takes away from it being so plain.  I opted not to emboss the sentiment so that it would stand out and not blend in with the rest of the card.  The flowers were cut out of designer paper from Hobby Lobby.  Then I used a piece of scrap paper left over from another project for the background.  Very quick and easy.  I love those kind of cards. 

Daily Ponderings:  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.  Hebrews 4:16

God isn't going to let you see the distant scene...so you might as well quit looking for it.  He promises a lamp unto our feet, not a crystal ball into the future.  We do not need to know what will happen tomorrow.  We only need to know He leads us and "we will find grace to help us when we need it."  ~ Max Lucado ~

No comments: