Friday, June 20, 2008

One More Fab Flower


Ok just one more Fab Flower and I promise I will find another stamp to use. It's just that while I had it out playing, I figured I might as well try several different colors and ways to see which one I liked the best. Know what I mean? I colored this one with Marvy markers and spritzed with water. I colored the tips yellow and then filled in the rest with red. After I stamped the image I went around the yellow with a gold gel pen to highlight but it doesn't really show up well in the pic. So it gave it a little sparkly touch. The red background paper is from Daisy D's and the stamp of course if Fabulous Flowers from Stampin' Up! I added the Prima flower with a black brad to bring out a touch more of black and also fill in the blank space. I attached the large flowere with a yellow brad in the middle. Thanks for looking!

No comments: