Well this fits the SC181 challenge for this week. I actually had the main image done for a couple of weeks but couldn't figure out how to mount it on a card so when I saw this sketch I knew it would be perfect. I started out with a white piece of cardstock and stamped the baby's breath in white ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Because the paper and ink were white it made the flowers white. If you were to use white ink on colored paper and clear EP you would just get a darker shade of the color. I didn't have any white emobssing powder so I had to improvise and as you can see this worked just fine. Anyway after I embossed the flowers I began inking my background with Tim Holt's Distress Inks. I started out with Peeled Paint, then added some Pine Needles, and Tea Dye. I stamped the dots with Walnut Stain. Then I stamped the fancy smancy thingy in the top right corner and added white dots with a gel pen. The ribbon is a result of me fixing a boo boo. Then for the separate piece on the left I stamped my sentiment and then added the dots with Walnut Stain and white gel pen. Then added more Peeled Paint with a sponge. Added the arrow brads for filler and mounted it on the brown background paper. I was actually just playing around but like how it ended up for the most part and I hope you do too.
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Printworks, Penny Black; Paper: Sweetwater; Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Peeled Paint, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, Pine Needles, Black Memories, White Versa Ink; Accessories: Gel Pen, Ribbon, Arrow Brads