Friday, June 20, 2008

She Sells Seashells By The Seashore


HA now you know every one of you are going to be saying that over and over in your head. Can you actually say it 5 times really fast? LOL. I made this card for my Aunt JoAnn who lives in South Carolina. She loves seashells and has some very pretty ones around her house...or she used to. This is actually a new stamp line that I got recently from Impression Obsession and have been wanting to play with it. I stamped the seashells in Gray Marvy Ink and colored with chalks to give it a soft muted look. I have to tell you what I stamped them on and you are going to laugh but hey that's what crafty people do right? Try to be creative? I didn't have any smooth beige paper so I used the back of my checkbook. Yep go pull it out and see the back is a little thicker paper and it was beige so rather than throwing it away I stamped my shells on it....hee hee I popped them up with pop dots onto the brown paper. The striped paper is from K1 & Co. then I added the gray dew drops to help blend and tie in the gray in the shells. I hope she likes it even though I am late in getting it sent out. Happy Birthday Aunt JoAnn! I love you! Happy weekend everybody....I'm going to Dallas to watch Rascal Flatts in concert....love love love them...Hopefully I'll have some cool pics to share next week.

No comments: