Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Love Me Some Rascal!!!

My BFF and I went to Dallas this past weekend to go see Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift opened for them. She was really good too. She's just so stinkin' cute and sweet.

As you can tell we had really awesome seats!




The only thing was it was outside and well it gets very hot and humid in Texas. I'm a wimp so I was sweating from head to toe. Other than that though it was awesome. They always put on a really good show and did I say that I love them? I'm not one of those crazy acting a fool people when celebrities come out and all of that but I gotta tell ya I come pretty close with Rascal. I think if I ever got to talk to them I would probably be one of those screaming, crying, passing out chicks....LOL just kidding but ya never know. My BFF took 205 pictures so she's probably considered a border line stalker or something..hee hee but we had a blast. It was a great weekend. Now I guess I should make a card or something.












No comments: