I, again, was using up some scraps that I had for this card. I started out by stamping the sentiment and then ran the top part of the card through my Cuttlebug using the Dotted Swiss template. (which I love by the way) Then I started out by stamping the image on the squares in white ink but it just didn't show up. I don't have a good white ink. Anyway that didn't show so I ended up applying clear embossing powder on top of the white ink and heat set. You can't see it too well on the brown in the pic. I'm still learning how to get all of my details to show up. Then I added the ribbon on the side and that is it. Used up some scrap paper and got a card completed at the same time....whewhoo. Can't beat that.