Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shoes & Friends....


....you can't have too many! This is a card I did for our monthly card swap. I used the SLICE for the flower cut outs. I stamped the background paper with Cornish Heritage Scratched Grid and the Shoe is a Stampourri Inc Stamp. I stamped both of these with Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. I stamped the main image shoe stamp with Memories Black ink and colored with my Prisma Pencils. I added the dots with my Zig pen and chalked the edges to give it more oomph. After I assembled the card I thought it needed something else and so I went back and added the Dew Drops to the smaller flower. Hope everyone likes it at the swap.
Size: A2; Ink: Memories Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Aged Mahogany; Paper: My Mind's Eye; Stamps: Stampabilities, Stampourri Inc Accessories: Chalk, Dew Drops

No comments: