Friday, January 9, 2009

Knock Knock? Who's There? Orange! Orange Who?


Orange you glad it's your birthday? Ok look! You don't pay much you don't get much. I have several birthdays coming up in the next few months so I figured I better get started making some B-day cards. Well, let me see if I can explain this one. I stamped the Happy Birthday with Tim Holt's distress ink first. Then I scored the whole card vertically every 1/2 inch. (which you can see better on the right side of the card) I stamped the flower in same ink and went over it with irridescent stickles to make it brighter. The background paper is by My Mind's Eye and I added rickrak to cover seam. I attached the flower with pop dots so that it would sit nicely over the ribbon. Here I go.. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully I will be able to keep things going. Happy Friday everyone.

No comments: