Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Slice -My New Toy!



Check this out. One of the guys that I work with, his Nephew designed this product. It is being sold by Making Memories. As you can see it is very small and lightweight. It comes with what you see here repositional glue, foam brush, extra blades, tool to change blades, disc, glass mat and of course the machine. You can see more on how it works here. I have been playing with it and it seems to work very well once I got used to it. It cuts letters and shapes from 1 inch up to 4 inches. It makes matting very easy. I know here that Hobby Lobby is selling it already. I haven't seen it in Michaels yet. I used it on the two cards below and will post another one shortly. This was about 2 years in the making. I spoke with the designer when he was getting the basics all figured out. How amazing to have the know how to do something like this. I know this machine will be a great success. Hope you get to check one out for yourselves. You will love it!











No comments: