Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meet My Very Own SuperHero

Well here he is folks...My very own Hero Bo aka "the car wheeler and dealer". He is awesome! Ok so actually, this is the only way I could get him to ever look at my blog is if I posted a picture of him on it. Of course now that I posted this picture he will probably never talk to me again. But I'm sure he's probably thinking he is some sort of celebrity now or something. He's probably walking around trying to sell his autograph. I can feel his big ole head growing larger by the minute...ha! He really is awesome but he and I have this sarcastic thing going so I can't really tell him that very often. He and Tanya have been really good to me. You normally only dream about finding people as loyal as they are. I'm the lucky one! 3 cheers for my hero Bo! Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray! Now that's it Bo...that's all you get..:)


Ok so here is what he really looks like and this is his beautiful wifey Tanya aka my BFF in the whole wide world. :) Aren't they just so cute?

No comments: