Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thank You Commentors!

I would like to say a big thank you to all of you that have started leaving comments on my posts. You really know how to make a gal feel good. As I am still learning the ins and outs of all of this blogging stuff and posting stuff I appreciate you taking the time to check back to see my progress. It was a slow start but hopefully I have gotten the main functions learned so that I can continue. Thank you for checking out my site and I hope that you do stop back by periodically to see what I have come up with. You all put a great big smile upon my face. Thank You!

P.S. HiHoRosie....you're the bomb and good luck with the change in eating habits. Wow! I'm totally impressed. Keep up the good work...You can do it!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

Thanks Sherri for the shout out and support. Yup, trying to get healthy!

I somehow had stumbled onto your site (I think I kept clicking "next blog" for awhile) and absolutely love what you can do with cards. If I had more time I would love to create more - you're certainly an inspiration with your artistic talent. So keep showing them off!

I'm new to blogging too so I understand the blogging issues. :-D