Friday, March 14, 2008

OH MY GOSH!

You guys have no stinkin' idea what I have been through to try to figure out how to put my stinkin' slide show over on the side where you could actually see it. OK so by now you guys know that I'm not real computer friendly but can get around enough to manage. So all of this new blog stuff is a real challenge for me. So I figured out how to do the slide show right? Then when I transported it to my blog it was in a post....well...I wanted it on the side but for the life of me could not figure out how to move it over there. Everthing I tried would not work. I have copied and pasted so many addresses it's not even funny. Well finally after 3 days of trying I figured it out....well....then you couldn't see but half of it...so it took me about an hour or more to figure out how to shrink it down to where you could see the whole thing....and then BAM! whoop there it is! All completed and moved over to the side and I didn't even have to call Matt. Now I only have a couple more things I need to figure out and I am well on my way to having my blog look halfway decent. For those of you that are computer whizzes (my tongue is sticking out at you) just kidding...you just have no idea how some of these things can be so difficult if you don't know the language...but hey....I have learned so much since I started this thing at the first of the year. Soo YEEHAW! We have now officially entered the world of blogging! I just may have to go to Chick-fil-A to treat myself to a cookie shake. Happy Weekend you guys!

No comments: