Friday, March 14, 2008

Ride 'Em Cowboy


So you guys know I'm from Texas right? Let me tell you about Texas weather real quick. Last Friday it snowed! What? That's right it snowed. Not enough to cover the ground but snowed pretty much for half a day. The ground was too warm to stick. Anyway so that was last Friday. This Friday it is 85 degrees working it's way up. Crazy isn't it. So down here you kinda dress in layers because you never know. Ok so on with the card. The horsey was stamped 3 times with Walnut Distress Ink without re-inking on crackled background paper. Love how the horsed look on this paper. Unfortunately, I have had it so long I don't know where it came from. I matted it on brown cardstock and tied the rope around it. The ride on is a store bought die cut card. ( I guess that what you call them) Hope you enjoy.

No comments: