Friday, May 9, 2008

Butterfly Congrats


Well I have to say that I'm not too proud of this one but was running out of time. This is for the shoebox shuffle tomorrow and I have to make 12. Well actually you make one prototype but then cut the paper and bag up all of the embellishments so that each person can make the card themselves using your stuff. Anyway it's lots of fun but as I said a few days ago have been having daily headaches and so I have gotten majorly behind. So I was going to dup a previous layout and change paper but am not really excited about the end result but like I said it's tomorrow and don't have a lot of time left to get it done. I may try to tweak it a little bit more tonight if I get time but for now this is it. I thought it might be a cute graduation card though. I will post the cards that I make Sat. next week. I'm sure they will all be adorable. We have a group of really talented ladies. The butterfly and congrats are embossed with Cranberry embossing powder.


No comments: