Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tooty Fruity!


Look at me. I'm playing with the stamps that I posted below that my new friend Lisa is letting me borrow. Whewhoo! Go ME! Ok anyway thought I would "stamp out some grapes"...ha get it? Ok so maybe I'm a little fruity today but hey it's a holiday weekend so I'm entitled. I colored the stamp with Marvy Markers and then spritzed with water for muted watercolor look. I chalked around the oval to tone down the white. The sentiment is embossed with Bridal EP and I added the lines around the edges and ribbon to fill in the blanks.
Stamps: Rubber Stampede; Inks: Versa Mark, Marvy Markers; Accessories: White Gel Pen, Ribbon, EP

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

I was just getting caught up on all my blogs as i got a little behind. Whoops! Looks like you've been busy - really liked the hello card (the ribbon is pretty).