Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here's Two Ewe


Baaaa Haaaaa! Don't you just love a good play on words? Ok well maybe it's just me. Look at how busy I've been playing with Lisa's stamps.....thanks again Lisa. See story below if you don't know about the stamps. Anyway I just had to use this sheep stamp and I saw plaid sheep for some reason. What can I say I'm a city girl. I thought they printed out pretty good though on the plaid. I originally went around the card with my white marker but it didn't stand out enough so I added the Stickles over it. I made the scallop with my corner rounder. You have to have one that the paper guide is removable in order to do this. Then I punched holes in the center of each scallop..... and voila City Sheep are born.
Size: A2; Stamps: (Lisa's ha) Annette Allen Watkins; Ink: Black Memories; Accessories: Corner Punch, Felt Flower, Stickles, Shiny Sticky Things?, Paper Piercer

No comments: