Friday, May 23, 2008

Go Fish Dad


Here is one of the Father's Day cards that I am doing for the shop I have my cards in. These are some more of the freebie stamps that I am getting to play with. I stamped the lures onto the circles and added the white dots with gel pen. Then attached them with pop dots. I stamped the fishy on white paper and then inked with yellow ochre and green. Added the dots with my navy marker. Stamped the Dad sentiment on the plaid paper and added the Gold Dew Drops. I haven't figured out what sentiment I am going to put on the inside yet so I will have to finish that up. Hope to have all of my other Father's Day cards finished by Monday. Have a great and safe Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

No doubt you'll have great success with this card selling. Looks fantastic!