Monday, May 5, 2008

Way Behind

Well I am waaaaayyyy behind. I haven't stamped in a week. I have a card swap on Friday (6 cards) and a Shoebox Shuffle on Saturday (12 cards). So I guess I better get busy. I'm having stamper's block I guess and then there is the whole time factor. I've had ideas floating around in my head since the last swap but I just can't seem to put them together. When I try to "stamp" out my ideas they just don't work out like they do in my head. Then I have been having headaches every day so that doesn't help. So I'm hoping that this week will be a productive one and that my ideas come together on a card. Otherwise I'm going to be in big trouble. I would love to hear any suggestions of how you get yourself back on track with stamping when you get out of the mood, unmotivated, or just plain stamper's block. Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I will have some more stuff to post at the end of this week.

No comments: