Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Father



Well we are having storms today but thankfully not like Iowa had yesterday. My heart and prayers go out to everyone that was caught in those tornadoes yesterday. This has been a very stormy season for us here so far. I don't like them at all. Of course neither does my wimpy dog. Well here is another Father's Day Card. Love the colors in this card. The blues and browns look really masculine. You can't see it very well in the pic but there is brown ribbon separating the two background papers. Didn't want to make it prissy so I didn't tie a bow, I just put a strip of ribbon to separate the two papers. The paper is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby of course 50% off) The circles at the top were put there in place of brads for a challenge over on splitcoast. Of course as you see I still snuck some brads in...I couldn't resist. Well hope your day after a holiday is going well. Thank you to all of the veterans out there and to all of the men and woman in our military who have fought and are currently fighting for our freedom. You are truly heroes in my eyes. All of you! Thank you not only for what you do but also for what you are willing to do!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

Great card - I love love love those colors together.